£50-60,000 plus package
This is a unique opportunity for a commercially aware Data/Marketing specialist to join an exciting North-West omni-channel retailer in a key management role.
My client has long been one of the country’s most impressive and most entrepreneurial luxury brand retailers. Retaining their private ownership, and benefiting from it as they respond to an ever-changing marketplace and gradually climb to be the market leader in their sector. Their long-standing, dynamic and highly innovative CEO has driven the business to ever greater growth and overall financial performance, whilst pioneering new initiatives that have been seen as trail-blazing and subsequently adopted by larger competitors in and out of their direct market.
As the business realises its ambitious plans to introduce new product categories, launch further localised sites, products and apps, and to invest more heavily in marketing, they have highlighted the need for an experienced CRM & Loyalty Manager to take ownership of the relationship they have with their customers, and to have a singular view within a multi-channel environment
This role requires someone who understands the importance of putting the customer at the heart of what they do and considers how they engage with them, beyond email and SMS, through personalisation, geo-location, content, mobile, loyalty programs, and customer service. The successful candidate will bring proven experience and a successful track record in retaining customers.
- Devise and implement a market-leading CRM strategy for the end to end consumer lifecycle through acquisition, engagement, retention and reactivation to build long term relationships between customers and TFS portfolio of brands
- Develop engaging impactful and personalised campaigns that drive superior customer experience and ultimately drive commercial objectives.
- Manage the market research requirements for the business focusing on customer satisfaction and driving change on the back of customer feedback
- Manage all communications plans for loyalty and membership programs.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered seamlessly across all channels.
- Develop a test/learn/roll-out approach to all campaigns.
- Own the customer data, creating audience segmentation, customer models and campaign performance KPI’s
- Manage and work closely with suppliers and 3rd party providers ensuring they are fit for purpose and we obtain maximum value.
- Keep up to date with new technologies including AI and propose recommendations for further enhancements to the CRM activity
- Manage CRM budget and present create business cases for future investment requirements.
- Foster a inquisitive culture and encourage innovation to ensure everything is optimised and everyone works closely with other teams to streamline and optimise customer journeys
- Champion a customer focused culture.
- Work closely with digital and product teams to co-ordinate promotions, messaging, customer experience and engagement.
- Management and development of direct reports.
- Inspirational leader used to manage complex and innovative CRM strategies to a large audience base.
- You’ll love all things data and customer, being analytical and experience focused in your approach.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Bachelor Degree: Marketing, Business or related (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years related Marketing, Digital and/or CRM experience with demonstrated success in the role(s)
- Experience developing and executing successful CRM campaigns and programs
- Proven track record of understanding customer segmentation, improving retention and acquisition of customer
- Loyalty Program experience desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to effectively manage key working relationships
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong business writing and presentation skills
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills at all levels
Or complete the below form: