£50-55,000 plus benefits
Leading international B2B/B2C Group is looking for an HR Manager in response to continued growth and ambitious plans to diversify. The appointment is a pivotal role in this already well established, well respect market leader and will be based in their prestigious new central Manchester Head Office.
With a reputation for attracting and recruiting the best in class, the role is seen as vital to ensure the well protected culture of the business is given the importance the shareholders desire. HR is already seen as of critical importance in the business and form the centre of majority of corporate strategies, such is the nature of their business. The high quality of the appointment itself therefore becomes of paramount importance to the well-established and high quality board.
- Develop and deliver a full end to end HR and people plan for the entire group with particular emphasis on talent acquisition and development, succession planning, leadership/management capability, and continued organisational development to support growth
- Support the established Training function, currently effective up to and including middle management
- Develop a quick and thorough understanding of organisation structures and the positions therein. Understand how they work and connect to build a strong capability in the wider organisational/structural design, ways of working and enhanced business process improvement.
- Coach leaders and managers in their personal effectiveness of their roles
- Developing a strong succession pipeline and strategy to support growth of the business and in particular within remote locations
- Will have experience of HR management across an un/semi-skilled branch/multi-site operation where salaries are dictated by minimum wage +5-10% leading to increased challenges in attracting/retaining staff. Additional Head Office experience would be an advantage.
- Skilled in employee relations, talent and succession planning and organisation design and development
- Experience of training and development
- High degree of planning and organisational, process and administrative skills to ensure that a high volume of activity is always well organised, under control and progressing at pace.
To learn more about this opportunity, or to formally apply, please forward a full CV with current salary/package details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you
Or complete the below: