Leading Design Business
c£30-35,000 plus package
This is a great opportunity to join one of the country’s most exciting and fastest growing interior design practices.Entrepreneur-backed, the business is currently seeing strong growth through purely organic means. Their expansion now sees them working on the interior design of show homes for many of the UK’s leading developers.
Based in Cheshire but with a national remit, they have carved out a strong niche for themselves, offering innovative solutions with flexibility in design to bring a client’s brief to life.
This growth has led the need for an experienced Interior Designer to take a lead role in the further development of the business, and it’s reputation in the market.
The appointee will have a background in Interior Design, ideally recent show home experience, being able to accurately interpret a customer’s brief to create a professionally designed show home
- To manage the budget given by the client.
- To naturally want to seek to new ideas and inspiration
- Work closely with other colleagues in the design team to explore creative ideas, understanding and sourcing new products, trends, and solutions.
- Oversee final production of presentations of boards to illustrate your created scheme.
- Keeping a clear understanding of the competition and market dynamics.
- Evidence of a creative/design led background.
- Relevant University degree/HND.
- Office IT systems, MACs and PC’s.
- Desirably an understanding of Vector Works (3D Package).
- Desirably an understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop InDesign).
- Window and soft treatments knowledge.
- Creativity and imagination.
- An eye for proportion/colour/balance design.
- The ability to visualise concepts and explain them to others.
- Ability to deal confidentially, sensitively and efficiently with staffing issues
- Good Drawing Skills.
- Deep listening skills to effectively deliver clients’ needs and articulate these successfully to internal colleagues and design ideas.
- An interest in changing trends in design.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; able to operate both independently as well as contribute as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Planned and organised – Ability manage time effectively to work on a number of schemes at same time.
- At least 2 years experience designing and delivering your own show home schemes
This is a career defining, fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative Interior Designer to join an exciting, ambitious business, and in-turn rapidly develop their own career.
Or complete the below form: