£120 – £150,000 plus exceptional package including equity potential.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a strong leader, with a unquestionable commercial background to join an immensely exciting, Private Equity Backed business.
Still partly embryonic, the business has already seen their market potential explode on prototype developments alone, and has huge opportunities to be gained from designing both operational and commercial strategies with the ultimate objective of driving profitable growth and enterprise value.
Existing technology will provide quick wins, but driving the culmination of further technological development will be the key to truly explosive growth. Ensuring the strategic plan is robust and communicating it across the business, setting clear and coherent deliverables, especially to all client facing colleagues, will be essential.
The appointee will have a very strong commercial development background coupled with great commercial and influential leadership ability. They will be an inspirational leader, with strong entrepreneurial flair complimented with the ability to get become obsessed with delivery in all areas. Whilst leadership qualities are essential, the ability to work closely with other key members of the management team and board of this non-hierarchal business will be essential.
This is a highly achievement focused role, and thus shortlisted candidates will have an impressive track record of achieving both in terms of commercial growth and operational supremacy. This is a technical environment, and whilst previous sector exposure is not a pre-requisite, successful candidates will likely have had exposure to working in a supremely commercial role with highly influential, and highly intellectual/academic teams in technology or another highly technical/scientific field, preferably with a Bio-Science/Medical/Veterinary/Scientific environment.
You will thrive on exploring new opportunities and relish the opportunity to take this already impressive business to market, and exceed all expectations in commercial development and profitable growth. It will be immediately obvious why the appointee has been selected, their presence, personality and career achievements will make them stand out from the crowd and engender immediate respect and buy-in from the entire group.
- Develop and deliver strategic business plans in line with Company objectives.
- Drive growth within existing target channels whilst identifying and developing innovative new routes to market.
- Lead and direct management teams to ensure that they remain motivated, empowered and highly productive – making appropriate recommendations in terms of people, structures and working practices.
- Support growth of both UK and International business partners.
- To continually review and develop the ‘whole of life’ customer engagement strategy.
- Ability to work and liaise with, lead and motivate the scientific team(s), working closely with the Scientific/R&D teams.
- To identify and develop new product business opportunities ideas/routes to market within UK and International markets.
- Technical business leadership experience essential, preferably within a Bio-Science/Medical/Veterinary/Scientific environment.
- Proven track record in business growth and leadership, identifying and establishing channels, then ability to develop and execute.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver targets and activity levels.
- Commercially aware.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Be able to persuade and influence.
- Ability to forecast against agreed targets.
It will be immediately apparent why you have been appointed. Your experience, gravitas and drive will set you apart. This is a key role in this growth business, rich with opportunity and potential. The appointee will be self-motivated and have entrepreneurial flair, yet be organised, methodical and possess the ability to cope under pressure.
The business and thus this role is constantly striving for growth and improvements in everything it does; you will be someone who relishes such an environment and tackles it with a confident, outgoing personality and without being afraid of challenging the status-quo.
The Managing Director will be focused on driving a high and profitable business. All stakeholders will benefit significantly from the success of this strategy.
To apply, please forward a full CV and currently salary/package details HERE
Or complete the below: