Marketing Services Agency
£flexible. Day-Rate/Salary/Wealth Creation
Outstanding opportunity for a highly experienced, ambitious and supremely commercial individual to join the board of a growing specialist marketing services agency in a non-exec capacity.
Working very closely with the Group’s high profile CEO, the appointee’s principal role will be act as a commercial sounding board, ensure the integrity and accuracy of all business and commercial information supporting the group’s medium/long term strategy as well as actively supporting the business with it’s strategic and commercial goals.
In terms of business development the appointee will work closely with CEO and Board of Directors to support and advise on client relationships and service/commercial delivery, new initiatives, reviewing tender strategies and contributing to business planning.
All applicants should be able to demonstrate strong career progression within the marketing services sector, where they will have learned the job cost structures, revenue recognition and client profitability models that are unique to the industry as well has demonstrable commercial, strategic leadership exposure.
You must be a strong leader, able to motivate teams at arm’s length from junior creative & technical teams, right through to the Board of Directors, and able to develop a close, respectful working relationship with the CEO.
Candidates must be open to new ideas, not just there to preach and instruct. The appointee will help to develop new technologies, products, innovations and processes to help further the agency’s ambitions, and must not shy away from challenging existing practices or taking tough decisions when required.
We are looking for a business leader, someone who can work alongside the CEO and divisional heads, to take an agency that already employs well over 50 people to the next level.
- Demonstrable commercial career within marketing services, with excellent academic record
- Highly entrepreneurial mind-set and approach
- Willing to be very hands on
- Results driven and someone who measures their success in the position based on overall business performance
- Highly collaborative and able to build excellent working relationship with senior management team and board
- Experience in an entrepreneurial, start up or high growth business a benefit
- Able to travel as required
Please contact Gary Chaplin for further details