£50-70k plus package, flexible for outstanding candidates
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-funded, entrepreneurial, market leading eCommerce business in a newly created, business critical role.
Having seen exponential growth from the eCommerce operation, and expecting that high level of growth to continue if not increase, this appointment is a vital response to above expectation performance.
The Performance Marketing Manager will sit on the Senior Management Team with influence across the business and a responsibility for all eCommerce and Digital performance, strategies and development. Providing key metrics/KPIs, performance reporting and market analysis will form the primary function for this senior appointment. Using that knowledge and insight for significant commercial performance and gain will be the primary objective.
The appointee will be an experienced multi-channel marketing leader with experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies across online markets (but with exposure to offline) with experience in Marketing Planning, Multi-Channel Marketing, Customer Insight, Product Data Management, Direct Mail, Web Development, Media Buying, and Advertising Creative.
Experience of working within a fast-paced, highly innovative eCommerce environment, preferably dealing with global luxury brands. You will have a keen interest in keeping abreast of emerging technologies and developments within the eCommerce and digital industry and respond by making suggestions to the board and sharing your knowledge within the team.
- Full digital performance responsibility for all online channels, insight and planning, eCRM, online promotions, content production, mobile, web design and build, analytics, online display advertising and social media.
- Evaluate business requirements and design strategies.
- Partner with project managers and teams of content and production professionals in the delivery of online activities – from creative proposals through to design and build.
- Lead core project meetings e.g. Briefings, status and end of project reviews.
- Ensure work delivered is on brief, adheres to brand guidelines and meets quality standards.
- Evaluate and report on the success of all online activities and performance.
- Manage the process of forecasting, estimating, adhering to investment/CapEx requirements, maintaining a focus on demonstrable ROI
- Take a leadership role in the development of strategic and creative proposals.
- Ensure appropriate measures are in place to assess business/trading satisfaction. Actively support in the development of new ideas and suggestions on how to develop channels.
- Develop new business initiatives and concepts to help achieve business targets.
- Successful candidates will:
Be highly Digitally Aware (and interested/obsessed) with a minimum of 3 years in an eCommerce environment
- Be used to working to tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Have strong written and verbal communication.
- Possess excellent organisational capabilities.
- Be highly adept at using initiative and making decisions.
- Be business savvy with good commercial acumen.
- Understanding business and customer needs and building positive, long-term relationships.
- Have the ability to produce clear, informative and inspiring proposals in both Word and PowerPoint format.
- Have the ability to create, design and present recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence.
- Be used to gaining support and commitment to ideas and plans through positive influence.
- Use clear, logical cases to persuade fellow members of the SMT.
- Be used to setting targets, measuring activity and demonstrating results.
- Be good at building rapport and motivating other team members.
- Always strive to go the extra mile, ensuring business expectations are always exceeded and the brand reputation is never compromised.
The successful candidate will have significant entrepreneurial ability and desire, and be hugely excited by a very high paced environment, thick with USPs – creative, innovative, passionate and highly commercial strength is underpinned by a real “JFDI” attitude…and a sense of fun and humour.