Sales & Marketing Director
c£100-125,000 plus excellent package
This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercial, relationship driven sales leader with property and/or property investment exposure.
My client is a highly regarded, well proven developer with an impressive track record, landbank located in areas of high economic growth and current portfolio, with a GDV approaching £1bn covering almost 3,000 homes, with a further 10,000 in plan.
Following a sustained period of growth, they are looking for a high-performing Sales & Marketing Director. The successful candidate will meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Responsibilities will include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plan Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets.
- Duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
Possessing a high-profile reputation, built on the quality of product complimented by the innovative design achievements, the group has made a huge success of not only offering single units, but also multiple units to investors from small private to large investors/HNWIs. The Group benefits from a highly effective sales channel with access to an extensive network of local, national and international investors, as well as local homeowners. Deposits raised are invested into the early stages of the build alongside senior debt thereby maximizing return on equity.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets from four target markets:
- Residential investors (both UK and overseas)
- Commercial lettings & sales
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with investors
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback throughout the buying and aftersales process
- Building a thorough understanding of the needs of owner occupiers and tenants to ensure a strong customer servicefocus
- Ensuring that the value proposition and quality product is clearly articulated to protect the price point
- Motivate and energise sales, marketing and customer service staff to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients
- Protecting the brand and ensuring that all sales staff act with professionalism and integrity, following appropriate governance
- Ensure that the sales process is as efficient and effective as possible; from initial enquiry through to completion; leading the sales progression team
- Managing the Head of Marketing to ensure that marketing activities are focused on maximizing lead generation and measuring the effectiveness of market inactivity
- Create marketing strategies for each site in consultation with appointed agents
- Manage the marketing budget including advertising and promotional costs
- Work closely with stakeholders within the business; including the construction team to ensure standards are maintained and legal completions are achieved on a timely basis
- Work closely with the design team to ensure that show homes and benchmark apartments are dressed to a high standard
- ln conjunction with the Developer/project lead and Project Manager on each project inform pricing decisions and sales targets for each development at appraisal stage and through each progression gateway
- Manage relationships with mortgage brokers and valuers
- Prepare monthly sales reports including commentary on performance and the competitive landscape
- Chair the weekly Sales & Marketing meeting and ensure that the Chief Officers are kept fully informed of sales issues and progress
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors changes
- Manage relationships with the agents network, monitoring the performance of each sales channel and holding them to account
- Identifying and building relationships with new sales channels
- Implement a sales training and orientation programme to educate new recruits as the company grows
- Responsibility for the sales progression team including relationships with conveyancing solicitors
- Keeping upto date with regulatory changes and informing Chief Officers accordingly
- 7+ years experience in sales management of residential property
- Strong network of contacts through agents and investors with deliverable sales opportunities to investors and finance channels
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all
Or complete the below: